yakfishing

Author Topic: Rondeau Bay  (Read 221 times)

Offline Yakibino

• Junior Yakker
  • Jackson - Big Tuna
Re: Rondeau Bay
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2018, 09:20:56 AM »
Thanks, I will lookup that launch spot.  I was hoping to target some pike in there but if it's more of a bass spot, I can always wait till bass is open to give it a try.

Thanks for the reply!

There is a launch at the end of Brock St. in Shrewsbury. There may be some crappie in the channels, but other than that not a lot to fish for since bass aren't in season.

Yakfisher

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2018, 09:20:56 AM »
yakfishing

Offline Yakibino

• Junior Yakker
  • Jackson - Big Tuna
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2018, 09:18:33 AM »
Thanks!  I'm in the Glencoe/West Lorne area.  Not sure when I will be getting out but will message you to see if you're free/interested in joining.

i fished it once...the pier just out of casting distance is ok...basically the whole place looks fishy if it is flat you can get out of the bay and pick up some walleye/perch thats really about it for my knowledge...where you coming from what day you thinking i may be interested in joining if i can

Offline Mtmouse

• Yakfisher
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2018, 11:56:34 PM »
There is a launch at the end of Brock St. in Shrewsbury. There may be some crappie in the channels, but other than that not a lot to fish for since bass aren't in season.

Offline MoneyMike

• Yakmaster
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2018, 04:25:40 PM »
i fished it once...the pier just out of casting distance is ok...basically the whole place looks fishy if it is flat you can get out of the bay and pick up some walleye/perch thats really about it for my knowledge...where you coming from what day you thinking i may be interested in joining if i can

Offline Yakibino

• Junior Yakker
  • Jackson - Big Tuna
Rondeau Bay
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2018, 12:51:51 PM »
I've never fished the area before but looking to try it out in the next week or so. Any suggestions on good launch spots or any other tips/suggestions from those that are familiar with it?

yakfishing