yakfishing

Author Topic: [1 Pic] Does anyone know where to get this Scotty Gear Head Mount Extender?  (Read 1177 times)

Offline tarpon100

• Yakfisher
Earlier today during lunch break from work, I headed to JB'S FISHING DEPOT at Hwy 401/Kipling area, and bought this extender (The store still has two more of this item left)

Thank you all again for the help (for the great info)!

Offline tarpon100

• Yakfisher
Thank you all for the info. I will give those stores mentioned a call later today, and find it out;-)

Offline emidyl

• Yakfisher
sail etobicoke had them a couple weeks back

Offline k4l3

• Old Salt
I think I bought mine from fishing depot?  Just north of the 401 and islington.  I think fogh had one in stock when I was there last a couple weeks ago.

I was in the store 2 weeks ago and they had couple instock...

Offline yakryder

• Old Salt
  • Ultimate Outback Yak
I think I bought mine from fishing depot?  Just north of the 401 and islington.  I think fogh had one in stock when I was there last a couple weeks ago.

Offline tarpon100

• Yakfisher
Try Jenda or Fogh.  I'm sure if it's not a stocked item they would be willing to order one in for you.  But is it just a gearhead on a normal extender piece?  Gearheads are easy to come by, so are the extensions.  Fab your own?
Thanks. And yes, it is an extender but it is adjustable (in all directions and in height). And yes, I need an adjustable one.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 02:58:59 PM by tarpon100 »

Offline dwc67

• Yakmaster
  • Karma....it's only a bitch if you are
sail burlington had them last year

Offline Don

• Yakfisher Founding Member
  • Old Salt
  • www.facebook.com/kayakfishing
Try Jenda or Fogh.  I'm sure if it's not a stocked item they would be willing to order one in for you.  But is it just a gearhead on a normal extender piece?  Gearheads are easy to come by, so are the extensions.  Fab your own?

Offline tarpon100

• Yakfisher
I'd like to buy this Scotty Gear Head Mount Extender (Model 429). Anyone knows any sellers within Canada selling this item?

(I searched online and found a few dealers in the U.S. which would ship to Canada but would charge more on shipping than for the item itself:-)

yakfishing