yakfishing

Author Topic: Wilderness Systems Phase 3 Kayak Seat for Ride 135  (Read 1266 times)

Offline dropkickkayak

• Yakfisher
  • You'll never walk alone!!!
Wilderness Systems Phase 3 Kayak Seat for Ride 135
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 03:51:07 PM »
Well I only found out about the new after market seat 3 weeks ago and instantly knew that it was something i wanted to invest in.   Tried it out today for the first time on FrenchMans Bay and I must say overall I am very satisfied with my purchase.
The "Pros" of the seat are higer sight lines, more storage, much easier to stand and sit.  i was also surprised how comfortable the seat was as well as my legs were in a more relaxed position.    I also found and it may be just me i was able to get a much stronger downward to accelerate faster and maintain momentum. Finally, it is much easier to access rods on the standard rod holders along with thouse on my Precision Pak.   Now the CONS.... at first it takes  getting use to you definitley dont feel as stable on till u find your balance with it..   The only other "con" i had with the seat is i like on occassion to sit side saddle on the kayak and cast and have better access to my gear.   However, again not a big deal it just take some getting use to.   

Yakfisher

Wilderness Systems Phase 3 Kayak Seat for Ride 135
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 03:51:07 PM »
yakfishing

yakfishing